Friday, October 24, 2008

Jars of Clay / Switchfoot / Third Day Concert!!!!

So, Kris came up in October and we went to an awesome concert! Here's some pics - you can click on them for bigger/closer views.

Jars of Clay:

I've been a big fan since about '95-'96...old school


They wore all white - which was not flattering...


Switchfoot:

By far the best performance of the 4 bands


Fan of Switchfoot since about '97-'98 - he was awesome! Robert Randolph played with them on this song and had a sign on the front of his steel guitar that said, "Switchfoot [hearts] New Kids on the Block."


Third Day:

Mac Powell laying down the worship - also a fan since about '95-'96


Third Day with Jars of Clay and Robert Randolph - note the JoC member in the angel outfit on the right (They sang a duet of "I'll Fly Away" - we think he must have lost a bet...)


Final Tour Concert - All 3 bands together w/ Robert Randolph:

This was awesome b/c none of the bands wanted to end the tour, so we got a huge finale of all 3 jamming out together with Robert Randolph, whose band also played with the big 3.

2 comments:

Tyly said...

Wow! What a great idea your friend had!

And I'm with you... who is smaller than a size 6?! Seriously! Notice how I said my bridesmaids have the problem of being too small... definitely not me! Lol!

cls said...

I hope they find him, too. It will be such a travesty if they don't. I just can't believe she's dead. It's unbelievable. I just saw her a few weeks ago at our friend's wedding!!

We know she is okay. But now we pray that police find this monster. This city won't rest until they do. It's so sad.